Item Name: Item Gone: FS SPM- Savage 24V .223 / 20 gauge

Zip Code: 31808

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 650

Caliber: 223

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: *Sold pending Meetup*
This is the last Savage model 24 combo rifle from my Dad's collection.
This one is the Savage 24V in .223 over 20 gauge.
It's probably in the best condition of all his Savage 24s, but it's also the newest. I don't see any scratches or wear to speak of.

Everything is original condition - dark grey receiver with the familiar "Fox and Pheasant" engraving - matte black everywhere else.

I don't have the box - what you see is all I have.

I can include a package of .223 varmint rounds and a box of 20 gauge as a "thank you", but they don't really add to the value.

I can provide additional pictures if you have a specific request.

As I have done with all the others from Dad's collection, I do NOT clean them up and make them all oily and shiny - I post 'em straight out of his safe. I am sure I could make them look fantastic, but I am also sure that I don't know about all these different types of 50+ year old finishes, and I don't want to accidentally ruin one by using the wrong cleaner on them either.

Looking to find a buyer close by or someone willing to drive within 30 minutes of me.
I do get up to Newnan every other weekend, so that may be an option if it needs to be.

Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
IMG_1932.jpg
IMG_1931.jpg
IMG_1934.jpg
IMG_1933.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom