• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FS Steyr C9-A2 MF

JB255

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Original Owner.. Gun has no more then 50rds down the pipe..runs flawlessly..Like New..cool sights and extremely ergonomic..Box and all original goodies included..Plz PM if interested

Buyer Must Be 21 years of age or older, Legally eligible to own a handgun/firearm and Ga. Resident....

Thanks

Attachments

• Steyr C9 5.jpeg
    Steyr C9 5.jpeg
    89.4 KB · Views: 170
  • Steyr C9 4.jpeg
    Steyr C9 4.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 170
  • Steyr C9.jpeg
    Steyr C9.jpeg
    84.1 KB · Views: 169
  • Steyr C9 3.jpeg
    Steyr C9 3.jpeg
    87.4 KB · Views: 169
  • Steyr C9 2.jpeg
    Steyr C9 2.jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 169
If you would I would appreciate some type of response, I sent you 2 in the public forum & 1 as requested via p/m “private message” with all information except payment type. On this forum most everyone is considerate enough to at least let them know u have seen & not interested or that you have relisted 2 or 3 times with additional or, different or maybe corrected information such as the asking price $525.00 I believe it was. which I saw on 1 of the other listing(s) for the gun that I had requested info. about. Also, would you have shipped to my FFL, which I had typed in all of their on my information & phone & fax to you as well… just needed a price & how you would’ve liked payment on the listing I responded to. Maybe, I just responded to one of the 1st or the original post & not the corrected or additional information listing. Being serious here, maybe this listing wouldn’t delete of course it could be My really old ass Apple phone! I.D.K. but if you’re seeing my ?’s , please let me know! Truly .. not trying to be an A-Hole but lost out on another gun I really would’ve liked to have in my stable but, because I hadn’t heard anything. As I mentioned in my Private Message to you requesting a price & if you would be willing to ship to my FFL…on the pm listing response. Very well might be this out of date phone, if so I apologize!!!! if I went “Karen” about it, & then I’ll know I need to get a new phone!

Thanks!
William Byrd “Will”
Byrdwill59@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom