Item Name: Item Gone: FS Stoeger STR-9f

Zip Code: 30102

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $270

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Name, Drivers License number

Item Description: I actually don't want to sell this gun. I really like shooting it. But, I'm getting into competitions and this gun isn't what I want to shoot in them. I've only had it for 8 weeks. I've put less than 200 rounds through it and, man, I just like this gun. I've already replaced it with a combo gun, one I can carry and use as a backup in competitions. I know she'll just sit in the safe. She deserves a good home. There are some small, light scratches on her from the holster, otherwise, she's in great shape and has been very well cared for. $270 will not pay shipping

The Stoeger® STR-9F Full-Size Semi-Auto Pistol is a great, full-sized firearm. Stoeger gives you aggressive angled cocking serrations in the front and rear of the slide with standard 3-dot sights. The polymer frame is lightweight and includes interchangeable backstraps for proper sizing. The STR-9F gives you finger grooves on the front strap for added control. The striker-fired STR-9F comes with a reversible magazine release and trigger-blade safety.

• Full-sized pistol
  • Front and rear angled cocking serrations
  • 3-dot sights
  • Optics ready
  • Lightweight polymer frame
  • Interchangeable backstraps
  • Finger-grooved frontstrap
  • Striker fired
  • Reversible mag release

Pictures:
20240419_154731.jpg
20240419_154840.jpg
20240419_154903.jpg
20240419_154951.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I like these.. wish I had another
I can make your wish come true :D
It really is an impressive piece. I shot it next to a Walther Q5 Match and it just made me appreciate the Stoeger even more. Now, I'm not saying its a better gun, but vs a gun that cost $1000 more, it really made me appreciate what Stoeger has done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom