• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS Stolen Euroarms Enfield 3 band musket.

flyink307

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
4   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Stolen Euroarms Enfield 3 band musket.

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $1

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This may not be the right forum, but I am missing a Euroarms 3 band enfield musker. It is in mint condition and was in a tarred gun sock. The rifle was stolen by a family member and may have been sold to a re enactor in the calhoun area. The serial number is 49190. It may have been sold for $200 possibly to a person known as Ethan from the Calhoun area. The transaction allegedly took place off I 75 in the Tunnel Hill possibly near Guns of Yesteryear. It has been reported stolen to the Walker County Sherrifs Dept but I am not looking to press charges against the buyer. I only want to recover my musket in good condition. I will compensate the person who bought it for the price they paid. I would appreciate any help in trying to recover the weapon. Thanks, Al 706-866-9690

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Back
Top Bottom