Item Name: FS Suzuki Katana

Zip Code: 30528

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $4050.00

Caliber: 600

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: General BOS

Item Description: 2005 Katana Red,black and white only 7400 miles maybe a little more not by much. Koni exhaust, sounds great. In shop now to have new front tire and tuned plus any adjustments she may need. I'm just a little too old for a sport bike that as this fast. Everything works as it should I've only ran non ethanol gas in it. Bike runs great and looks great. I do have a large helmet(black) and a new Joe Rocket riding jacket with both liners and back support. Jacket cost me over $300. So I'm listing this bike today knowing when she gets outta the shop she'll be a different bike. Front tire, tune up. Call 706-969-0228 don't text till late in the day I work FedEx and can't stop to read nand text so talking really works for me. $4050 and she's ready for some spring cruising. I'm John, thanks for looking and God bless. Can't believe it, the pics are on my phone. I'll send them now. I appreciate your patience. With the warmer days it's been nice to get home and ride till dark. Make a great graduation present for someone! $4050 I've just spent a small fortune on this scooter to get it in pristine running condition, new tires, a way more envolved tune up than I'd planned. Let me explain, I've read that this motor is the 750cc sleeved and that it's capable of much more than factory settings. So I told him to fine tune this gal, and he did.$395 in tires the rest is all tuning. Now I promise you will not be disappointed, she sticks to the road, oh yeah new clear brake fluid also and brakes adjusted. From what I've read the tires are the best on this bike for its weight and power, I did go a little bigger on back cause I like to take the curves a little fast. Of course I may do some trading around but I mainly would like to sell to use the money to help my don buy his first ride. Make offers but please don't low ball I know everyone wants a deal but I'm in it at what I'm asking for it.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom