• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Sweet, Diescrete, and Ready to Meet $190 22LR

I thought I lost another one... found it in the dryer... see my "dryer for sell" ad under the notation a few small leaks. That pistol is not available ...

This one has not been sent back to have the cylinder redone for safety notching.

This is among the first NAA Minis made. Cool little pocket revolver.

Free bump

This one has not been sent back to have the cylinder redone for safety notching.

This is among the first NAA Minis made. Cool little pocket revolver.
Would you feel that putting a safety notch (a single one would suffice) and altering this older model is a good idea? It does "rest" between chambers...
Free bump

BLIP BLIP
Yes.....you send it back and they will alter the cylinder that has the safety notch in between each round. They will also alter the timing to where it will line up when cocked from one of theses positions.

IMO its worth it. Otherwise the hammer has to rests on a empty (or live) round and can detonate if dropped.
I sent mine back years ago to have it done. " I had a little chip in the grips, they replaced them free and included the original set too!

BLIP BLIP
Yes.....you send it back and they will alter the cylinder that has the safety notch in between each round. They will also alter the timing to where it will line up when cocked from one of theses positions.

IMO its worth it. Otherwise the hammer has to rests on a empty (or live) round and can detonate if dropped.
I sent mine back years ago to have it done. " I had a little chip in the grips, they replaced them free and included the original set too!
Doesn't sound like a strong selling point... OK... Selling with (4) rounds loaded!!!

Doesn't sound like a strong selling point... OK... Selling with (4) rounds loaded!!!
Before I had mine altered, I carried 5 with it on half cock......still dangerous though (they say).....

Wow, censors wont let you say cock? As in cock your trigger? Ok....trigger action halfway back!

SMDH

Back
Top Bottom