• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Sweet, Diescrete, and Ready to Meet $190 22LR

Before I had mine altered, I carried 5 with it on half ****......still dangerous though (they say)..... I got a warning for the title... It is the same dudette over and over... Please see "Stupid Stuff" thread... I contacted NAA, hate shipping stuff back for mods, but oh well... Safety first :doh:

Wow, censors wont let you say ****? As in **** your trigger? Ok....trigger action halfway back!

SMDH

If i had the bucks, i would snatch this one up, send it back myself.....just to have a match to my other one. Even with it needing the mod done it is still a deal!
Sincerely-GLWS.

If i had the bucks, i would snatch this one up, send it back myself.....just to have a match to my other one. Even with it needing the mod done it is still a deal!
Sincerely-GLWS.
I'm going to let it sit as it is for right now. I contacted an AA last night and I will let the new owner be aware. I'm sure once he comes back from them it will be as good as new. It's not like these things are fired a ton

I'm going to let it sit as it is for right now. I contacted an AA last night and I will let the new owner be aware. I'm sure once he comes back from them it will be as good as new. It's not like these things are fired a ton

Very true.
As long as you disclose it to new owner, you are good.
Heck, lots of folks never sent back the Rugers to get the safety transfer bar done on the single six and Blackhawk style revolvers back in the 60's.

Very true.
As long as you disclose it to new owner, you are good.
Heck, lots of folks never sent back the Rugers to get the safety transfer bar done on the single six and Blackhawk style revolvers back in the 60's.
I need the cash so I will make adjustments. Thanks for pointing it out I would rather have a buyer be safe

Back
Top Bottom