0   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Ten Point Titan Xtreme Crossbow

Zip Code: 30655

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $325, OBO

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling a Tenpoint Titan Xtreme crossbow in excellent shape. Great shooting, accurate crossbow, spec’d @ 330 fps, and only used for the last 2 seasons. Bow is in excellent condition, cosmetically, with very, very minimal string/cable wear. The spaces in the stock are where the AcuDraw was attached. The AcuDraw is Tenpoint’s cocking assist. Removed the AcuDraw after it broke. Now I use just a cocking rope, which I personally prefer over cocking assist tools, to load the crossbow. Very easy to cock with the rope at only 175 lbs. Comes with a Tenpoint multi-reticle scope. The scope presently on the crossbow is not included. I took a pic of the Tenpoint scope that will come with the crossbow. As expected with Tenpoint’s reputation, the Tenpoint scope is a very good scope. If you’re ok with the way the stock looks w/out the AcuDraw, this is an excellent, tack-driving crossbow in fantastic condition. Includes 3 Excalibur Diablo bolts w/Lumenocks, attached sling, cocking rope and the Tenpoint scope. Asking $325, obo.

Call/text @ 678-429-7813

Pictures:
IMG_1514.jpeg
IMG_1513.jpeg
IMG_1516.jpeg
IMG_1515.jpeg
IMG_1510.jpeg
IMG_1511.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom