120   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Tendick, Swamp Rat, Siegle, Beem

Zip Code: 30577

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 3400.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Gotta move out some blades to make room for others. Got some treats here for you guys.

Terms are Shipped CONUS via Paypal F&F or G&S+Fees. Delivery will be physical signature required.

1. Ben Tendick Aikuchi with 5" blade. Rounded spine. and unique menuki. Has kydex sheath with belt clip. $500
eWhqNHZ.jpg

Ovj00m2.jpg

2. Ben Tendick Valkyrie Axe. Gray Terotuf scales with flared titanium tubes. 4140 steel. She's fast and deadly. $500
fyVDret.jpg

3. Swamp Rat Free Rein Waki in 3V with Buy Brown sheath. I literally just got this but I need to move it as I am trying to fund another blade. $800
View attachment 2516243

4. Bill Siegle Scythe Lobotomizer. This was a custom piece Bill made and he said he'd never make another. 15" 3" wide 1/4" thick 5160 and 15" Axe shaped G10 handle. It's an axe, a sword, a spear, and a knife all in one. Comes with kydex sheath. $800
IwqCOpm.jpg

5. Wes Beem Hydra Sabers. These are a custom piece from sword maker Wes Beem. 1095 blades, 3/16ths stock so they're fast and light. Terotuf scales. heavy Al Welke kydex sheaths. $450 each or $800 for the pair.
roBecbI.jpg

nRejFh5.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom