Reaction score
Item Name: FS Thats "Mr. Stabby" to you

Zip Code: 30316

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 20 for 1, 3 for 50, 5 or more for 15

Caliber: Sharp

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I HAVE ONLY 5 GREEN ONES LEFT-once they are gone you wont be able to find mr. stabby anywhere else ever again. new name for the next go around whenever they get here :)

You need one of these, at 15 bucks how can you not?

They are pretty durable, have yet to break my test one. Aluminum cased and 440 steel. Wont hold an edge as long as a 300 dollar microtech but is 5% the price plus you can sharpen without voiding a warranty:)

Will ship on your dime; don't wanna travel to sell just 1 so make it worth both of our time

Pictures:
d146c035-8dce-4d19-b2bb-4c41399302e6-jpeg.2199455

fd527dda-62c7-4221-bc70-01fa56aa5a87-jpeg.2199456

31defc6e-6ea4-4359-b497-7a8d2c28631c-jpeg.2199457

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Great little knives. I bought 3 last time, and already lost one. This is why i don't buy the high dollar stuff.
Only had problems with one of them not opening well but that had more to do with the amount of dirt i had packed in it from job sites, once I got it cleaned out it went back to working again. Even with the dirt it would still open fully sometimes. I should probably buy another handful at the rate I lose knives just to make sure i always have one. They're very handy

Great little knives. I bought 3 last time, and already lost one. This is why i don't buy the high dollar stuff.
Only had problems with one of them not opening well but that had more to do with the amount of dirt i had packed in it from job sites, once I got it cleaned out it went back to working again. Even with the dirt it would still open fully sometimes. I should probably buy another handful at the rate I lose knives just to make sure i always have one. They're very handy
i forget to mention that the hardware is also a standard t7 starbit so if these do give you any issues or need a cleaning its not difficult at all. or if you get bored and wanna see how they work, discover the magic.

I got three of these a couple months ago and love them. Don’t have to stress about losing them or beating them up. At this price you really might as well get a few, you WILL use them.

still got these things fellas.

soon there will be a price increase to 20 bucks unless you buy 5 or more from me :)

also, grey and black are now unavailable

Bump for pinky ring displayed in picture......
Hey just as soon as my wife scratches the right ticket you best believe ima have me a pinky ring. I had a big nugget pinky ring in the 90s when I worked at the Cadillac lot in Warner Robins. It went with my Ray Ban Aviators and gold rope chain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom