• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS The cheapest 7.62x39 AK pistol on the trader!! $800!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huey Deer Processing

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
104   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS The cheapest 7.62x39 AK pistol on the trader!! $800!!

Zip Code: 31010

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $800 FIRM

Caliber: 762x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I bought this brand new from Barrows about a month ago and haven’t even had a chance to take it shooting yet. I have the box and docs for it and can add additional mags and ammo for extra. Yes it is American made if that’s a problem for you then please move along. Aside from the internet snobs you’ll find that there really isn’t much bad info on this model at all online. The only reason I’m looking to sell is I could use the cash for something else a lot more than I can another range toy right now. I believe my price is more than fair compared to what you’ll find one for in store not to mention it’s literally brand new. My loss is your gain and yes I’m taking a loss on this. If I get something else sold before this I’ll take it down and keep it because I really do like it or else I wouldn’t of bought it. MUST MEET ME IN CORDELE!! NOT LOOKING FOR ANY TRADES!!
4DD18954-8192-4506-B520-93D15F18EF18.png
325F9D3E-F87A-45E0-96CD-0A0774C529EF.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom