• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FS Two complete 3-gun AR-15 setups (Irons and Optics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsquared

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
43   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Two complete 3-gun AR-15 setups (Irons and Optics)

Zip Code: 30022

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: See Below

Caliber: .223/5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No, but I will ask to glance at your GA driver's license perhaps.

Item Description: I am selling both of my 3-gun rifles in an effort to consolidate into one setup. Both of these have been amazing rifles for me, but I need to fund my next build so both of these proven rifles need to go to make room!!

Black rifle now includes BSA Sweet .223 and PEPR mount as pictured! And take your choice of one mag, I have an assortment (20-40rd GI, PMAG, various colors)

Not looking to split any uppers/lowers or parts. Also, I do not sell guns to any prohibited people, so if you are a felon or not a state resident, or not able to own guns for whatever reason, please move on.

Team Brown: $876.54 OBO

I bought this rifle from a respected member of the ODT that did the Cerakote himself. It is Desert Tan and was baked on. This is my normal rifle for competitions and general range shooting so it gets some use, the magwell has some scratches and the rear sight has a tad bit of surface rust where the park is rubbed off. Both are pretty minor overall.

- Lower: Stag receiver, Stag LPK, Rock River 2-stage trigger (my absolute favorite all-around trigger), Tapco backplate, MOE stock.

- Upper: DPMS 16" A2 upper, milspec BCG, MOE handguard.

Team Black: $1234.56 OBO

I bought this complete rifle from a member on the Brian Enos forums so I could start shooting in Optics division. It is a factory Rock River complete build with some nice add-on parts from JP Enterprises. I really, really like shooting this rifle, the charging handle/cycling is so buttery and the JP single stage trigger is set up very nice, it is one smooooooth operator! You pull the charging handle and it glides. Comes with BSA optic, not the TA33.

- Lower: Rock River complete A2 lower, NM buffer/spring, JP single stage match trigger (medium weight springs), rubberized MOE grip.

- Upper: Rock River 16" stainless HBAR upper, JP freefloat tube, JP adjustable lowpro gas block, milspec BCG, Miculek muzzle brake clocked for a right-handed shooter.

More pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/d3b9Z

Pictures:
i.imgur.com_58gVwW1h.jpg

i.imgur.com_HXF04qvh.jpg

i.imgur.com_Gs299HAh.jpg

i.imgur.com_cF9Na2n.jpg

i.imgur.com_Sa6Cgryh.jpg

i.imgur.com_Kis95heh.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back