Reaction score
Item Name: FS UPRIGHT LARGE COMPRESSOR “MORE TOOLS"

Zip Code: 30214

Item is for: Sale/Trade
Sale Price: $700.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:

**While rearranging my equipment I ran across a like new sand blaster with a large hopper that had only been used once on the frame of a car. Not beat up, scratched or rusty, just dusty from sitting in the garage. Like the compressor always stored inside. Buy the compressor at the asking price and I'll include the sand blaster and some air tools, like da's, air file and possibly more but will not sell separately. This equipment will bring your hobby to a new level.**

*Appears several guys didn't understand that I have no electricity at my garage or else I would not be selling the compressor. I have a small generator that I can run small hand tools or a few lights but not large enough to run this compressor. If someone is interested enough to come look instead of "window shopping" we can work out a price (minus listed additional equipment) and a buy back agreement. How much more fair can I get?*

I emphasize US MADE because there is no cheap pot medal, cast aluminum or shoddy workmanship in this compressor. I bought it in the ‘70’s and it was a used machine then. I had a paint shop at my house and you can use multiple tools without any significant loss of psi or strain on your equipment. It's large enough for a good size commercial garage. Five years ago I bought a piece of property with a garage but Fayette County will not give me a permit for electricity.

The compressor has never let me down, always been maintained, always positioned inside the shop and has sat idle since 2015. The oil was changed then. I have included (in comments) a picture of the 220 v motor nomenclature plate because I can’t remember the hp or details. Sorry but I can’t help with the moving/loading. It’s tall and HEAVY, and I'm old and weak, so bring plenty of help.

$700 cash. Only a couple of gun trades would interest me, Remington Light Twenty, brand name o/u 12 gauge, or possibly older bolt or Ruger semi in .22 magnum, all wood and blue and please, no rags or truck guns. Call me old fashion but I'm not into black and camo. Best to call because I don't check ODT every day.

Mike 770 461-7031 home

I don’t text.

Pictures:
20210126_114952-jpg.3071037

20210126_115028-2-jpg.3071041

20210126_115009-3-jpg.3071044

20210126_115651-2-jpg.3071046

20210126_115156-2-jpg.3071050

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom