• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Versatile ar15 and tons of extras

tywest

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-versatile-ar15-and-tons-of-extras.1337955/
Item Name: FS Versatile ar15 and tons of extras

Zip Code: 30187

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: see individual prices below

Caliber: 5.56 And invisible

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Have a bunch of stuff i need to clean out

-Smith and wesson restricted marked ar15, pof 4.5lb trigger, magpul accessories, matech buis, carbine cutout rail, eotech xps, primary arms light, spectre single hand adjustable sling with qd's. $1200!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO GET A DEAL LIKE THIS???????? EOTECH!! POF!!! I MEAN COME ON!!!

-approx. 1k rnds ammo for rifle and 400 for pistol $8 a box brass case PMC for rifle buyer $.25 a rnd for .40 cal with pistol

-Blackhawk battle belt, upgraded buckle, blowout kit, TT magnetic pistol pouches, maxpedition med dump, blackhawk pistol holster, smith and wesson m&p40 fullsize black. $450 MP40 WITH 3 MAGS!! AND ALL THIS OTHER STUFF FOR THAT PRICE????

-large mpact multicam gloves, alta knee pads, peltor e-muffs, 3m safety glasses. $varies

-direct action large rucks coyote and multi cam $125 each DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW AWESOME THESE PACKS ARE???

-several pieces of medium multicam clothing. Pants, jackets, anoraks, shirts, coldweather gear, wet weather gear. $15 and up

-5 piece new layered sleep system used once, new before that $275

-Whatever other goodies i can throw in

-paraclete sohpc with multihit ceramic front, rear, and side plates. $450 CARRIER WITH SIDE PLATE, FRONT PLATES, MAG POUCHES, AND TQ??? FOR 450? AM I SURE ABOUT THIS??

Back
Top Bottom