• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS W. German P228 (1989 Production)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hcountyguy

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
18   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS W. German P228 (1989 Production)

Zip Code: 30014

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 550.00

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: As much as I hate to see it go, I just don't carry it as much as I hoped I would and it's time to look at something more practical.

Item is a P228 (the real P228, not the M11A1) produced in West Germany in 1989 (JK Date code under front of the slide). Firearm functions great but has some cosmetic issues of scratches on the slide closer towards the barrel. There is also a nick on one of the frame rails (left side as you look from the front to back) but it does not have any effect on the function of the gun. I recently took the gun apart and lubed up some of the action parts with TW25B so everything is nice and smooth.

Gun comes as described with the following:

- 2 13-round P228 magazines
- 1 JM Custom Kydex AIWB holster (pictured, 1.5 inch split belt loop and medium sweat-guard)

Unfortunately the pawn shop I acquired the pistol from did not have any box or paperwork to include with the pistol.

If you require any additional pictures or information, please do not hesitate to ask!

NOT INTERESTED IN TRADES!!!

If you send me a trade offer, it will be ignored.

Pictures:
img_1633-jpg.2196156

img_1634-jpg.2196157

img_1635-jpg.2196158

img_1636-jpg.2196159

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom