Reaction score
Item Name: FS Walther PPQ M1

Zip Code: 30134

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $450

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Walther PPQ M1. I'm the original owner. In Excellent Condition. Only fired 1 full magazine thru it. Outstanding trigger., adjustable back straps, Two 15 Round magazines. Comes as pictured.

Pictures:
20200322_193510-jpg.2557627

20200322_193418-jpg.2557628

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I go back and forth between PPQ ..canik..or p10c trigger as best one out the box...but this is top 3 easily ....outstanding weapon!!
I go back and forth between PPQ ..canik..or p10c trigger as best one out the box...but this is top 3 easily ....outstanding weapon!!
Yeah I really like it. I have 2 other PPQ's but they are M2's. This one & the P99c I have for sale are the only trigger guard mag release guns I have. So spring cleaning time to move them. Do you like the HK VP9? I looking in that direction for something new...

Yeah I really like it. I have 2 other PPQ's but they are M2's. This one & the P99c I have for sale are the only trigger guard mag release guns I have. So spring cleaning time to move them. Do you like the HK VP9? I looking in that direction for something new...

I do not understand your statement, please see the offer in the PM. Thanks. Oscar Ramer

Vp9 has great ergos with replaceable backstraps and side panels...but can't match the PPQ Trigger...but it is a great gun as well..

Great price for those new out there.
If I wasn’t traveling right now I’d buy it for the great trigger and the M1 European mag release. If you know your guns you will know this is a great deal and not a low ball target.

GLWS!

The HK VP9 is a nice platform but doesn’t stand close to the trigger on the PPQ. After shooting a PPQ you will be disappointed in a VP9. Not saying they are bad, just not as good as a PPQ!

That dang trigger! I might just go for a PPQ sc...
IMHO the PPQ SC is a piece of junk. A lot of plastic on the inside, the one I had in the 1st 200 rounds Had several FTE’s. Sent it back to Walther on their try it, like it buy it program and got my money back. Honestly, the Canik TP9SF Elite SC has a trigger on par with the PPQ, and a little bigger than a Glock 26. Great carry platform!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom