• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FS Winchester SX2 3-1/2" 12ga

Status
Not open for further replies.

jawjadawg

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
20   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Winchester SX2 3-1/2" 12ga

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $500

Caliber: 12 gauge

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I live in Atlanta, but will be in Laurens Co. this weekend(3/15-17). Used Winchester SX2 that will handle up to 3-1/2 inch shells. 28" barrel with a high ventilated rib. If you like shooting auto 5's then you'll find this gun very pleasing as it has similar sight lines down the barrel. This gun was manufactured by FN - Fabrique Nationale after the Browning Winchester acquisition, which explains the similarity to the auto 5 sight lines. This gun uses Browning Invector Plus choke tubes and comes with 4 chokes. Factory recoil pad make this a light shooting 12ga. I've enjoyed this gun, but I need some room in the safe.

No idea of round count, but its certainly taken its share of waterfowl while remaining in good shape. Many thousands of rounds left in this hunting gun. Sling swivel eyelet is missing on the magazine cap, a $2-$5 fix. Price is also my "bottom dollar", as many of you are known to ask.

Available for sale to any Georgia resident legal to own a firearm.

Pictures:
1361823338_0.jpg

1361823338_1.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom