• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS WTS-Gold Dot 9mm 124 Grain+P - $170/250 or $330/500 shipped free ..

cd4337

Bear Icon
Hunter
Reaction score
Next 3 orders get 5% off ........WTS-Gold Dot 9mm 124 Grain+P -$170/250 or $330/500 shipped free - shipped only to states that allow (you know who you are). This is LEO overrun, not reloads or seconds.
If you are interested please comment in the thread so that I can leave feedback and PM me.

I understand I have no feedback here, here is my ARFcom profile with lots of feedback https://www.ar15.com/member/user.html?id=541160

FYI, I work sometimes late and random hours so I may not get right back to you right away.
I accept payment via PPFF, Zelle or Venmo (no notes in the comment section).

Attachments

• IMG_20220728_154130.jpg
    IMG_20220728_154130.jpg
    343.4 KB · Views: 2,277
Next 3 orders get 5% off ........WTS-Gold Dot 9mm 124 Grain+P -$165/250 or $320/500 shipped free - shipped only to states that allow (you know who you are). This is LEO overrun, not reloads or seconds.
If you are interested please comment in the thread so that I can leave feedback and PM me.

I understand I have no feedback here, here is my ARFcom profile with lots of feedback https://www.ar15.com/member/user.html?id=541160

FYI, I work sometimes late and random hours so I may not get right back to you right away.
I accept payment via PPFF, Zelle or Venmo (no notes in the comment section).
Nice little stack of Gold Dots. For anyone who doesn't know the packaging is cost cutting for LEO's, Federal does the same with white boxes rather than the premium packaging that comes with their "civilian defense" line i.e. the hard plastic case HST's come in for smaller amounts(20).

Nice little stack of Gold Dots. For anyone who doesn't know the packaging is cost cutting for LEO's, Federal does the same with white boxes rather than the premium packaging that comes with their "civilian defense" line i.e. the hard plastic case HST's come in for smaller amounts(20).
Thanks for the explanation. The shrink wrap that you see on the vertical two on the left are my addition. Even though I pack extremely well and make the whole box water resistant I wanted to add another layer of protection just in case the UPS guy leaves it sitting on your porch in the rain. Plus using the heat shrink is oddly satisfying AF.

Back
Top Bottom