• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FS Year End Sale, Ed's in Stockbridge

Hah! You lurker!
Haha......................You are correct, sir. No one would ever believe that I introduced you to this site when looking at our post counts, lol. You have become the Master :hail: :cool:
As a tribute, I think you need to dedicate your 5,000th post in honor of dukeyjoe.........lurker extrordinaire. You know like tell a story about how you like to trick me with that half loaded revolver :wink:

Last edited:
When I was there yesterday there were 3, and one came home with me. I missed one. The P220's for $489 looked like a good deal, but they looked rough. Might have been a few nice ones, but i was too busy with the usp40c's.

Haha......................You are correct, sir. No one would ever believe that I introduced you to this site when looking at our post counts, lol. You have become the Master :hail: :cool:
As a tribute, I think you need to dedicate your 5,000th post in honor of dukeyjoe.........lurker extrordinaire. You know like tell a story about how you like to trick me with that half loaded revolver :wink:

Done! In your honor sir!

240 grains of .44 Magnum at +1,500 FPS can make anyone flinch, but so funny to watch when the gun goes click and you look like your trying to strangle a biting snake. LOL!

Yep didn't realize I broke the 5K post listing. I'm still pissed at the narrow minded GON for shutting down their swap and sale. They quickly realized the error of their ways but not until after :hail::cool2:Okuma Steve birthed the "ODT".

There are actually 4 of the HK USP compacts still in the case as of right now (Sat 3:00) We are closed on Sunday, but the sale runs through Monday.

I'll swing by today.

Last edited:
The sale is still going on today. Brand new Bushmaster M4-A3 patrolman's carbine : $835, Lots of H&K, Sig and Glock agency trade ins for sale.

Thanks for the heads up.

There are still several police trade-in HK USP Compact 40's for $459.00 (1 magazine). Some have minimal wear internally, all have some level of expected normal holster wear. Some have older night sights and a few with the painted "night sights". There are still a bunch of full size USP's.

This what you can expect if you inspect:

i40.tinypic.com_21xyeo.jpg

i40.tinypic.com_ru3bk5.jpg

i42.tinypic.com_2d7a6bt.jpg

i39.tinypic.com_2nkuonr.jpg

i43.tinypic.com_nvz635.jpg

i41.tinypic.com_4gn1ih.jpg

i39.tinypic.com_zmyvj5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom