Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $650

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Size 11 100% AUTHENTIC Yeezy Boost

Pictures:
img_2309-jpg.1103681

img_2310-jpg.1103682

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
But there shoes? Made by a asian kid for 30$ and all you do is walk in them? And there shoes?
And they're just guns. All you do is sit them in your safe and shoot them occasionally. You have one or two you carry everyday. The rest are "safe queens".

Just because you don't agree with something he collects doesn't mean it's stupid. That just makes you ignorant.

But judging by your grammar, I'd consider the latter strongly.

And they're just guns. All you do is sit them in your safe and shoot them occasionally. You have one or two you carry everyday. The rest are "safe queens".

Just because you don't agree with something he collects doesn't mean it's stupid. That just makes you ignorant.

Dude was joking I think.

I personally get the "shoe" thing, and respect those who collect items. I have collections of random other things myself.

I just have not seen that hobby hit the ODT before and know, judging by the crowd here, that it's probably not great market to push them.

That said, any of the Kanye brand items are no go for me. He is on my top 3 list of American celebrity people I strongly dislike. Maybe be #1 or #2 next to Michael Moore...

My kids buy the boot leg version of those, no one seems to be able to tell the difference. I think they are ugly, and there is not a snow balls chance in hell I'd ever pay $650 for a pair of shoes some Asian kid was paid 30 cents to assemble 60 cents worth of material. I wonder how many welfare dollars and food stamp dollars are wasted on that kind of nonsensical purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom