Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $650

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Size 11 100% AUTHENTIC Yeezy Boost

Pictures:
img_2309-jpg.1103681

img_2310-jpg.1103682

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Just couldn't see where paying $650 for a pair of shoes could be that much better than a $100 pair. Just like I'm not going to give $4000 for ANY AR out there.

Yea but the flip side of that is criticizing someone who would pay $4000 and telling them that $700 PSA is just as good. If you like it and got the money go for it. If its limited edition the value is dependant on who is willing to price at what price.

That said I'm outta here before I get written up by the mods.

Must look into foamposites . . .. but first who makes or endorses them. If its Kim Whordasian I'll pass

Made by Nike, I'll pass. Nike doesn't make wide shoes.

Yea but the flip side of that is criticizing someone who would pay $4000 and telling them that $700 PSA is just as good. If you like it and got the money go for it. If its limited edition the value is dependant on who is willing to price at what price.

That said I'm outta here before I get written up by the mods.
I'm not criticizing anyone. I stated in my original post that I didn't know there was a $650 pair of sneakers being made. I don't care what anybody spends there money on. Even a $4000 AR. my $600 Ruger AR 556 suits me just fine.

My kids buy the boot leg version of those, no one seems to be able to tell the difference. I think they are ugly, and there is not a snow balls chance in hell I'd ever pay $650 for a pair of shoes some Asian kid was paid 30 cents to assemble 60 cents worth of material. I wonder how many welfare dollars and food stamp dollars are wasted on that kind of nonsensical purchase?
I wouldn't buy anything that I thought that jack wagon Kanye was getting a dime out of.

My kids buy the boot leg version of those, no one seems to be able to tell the difference. I think they are ugly, and there is not a snow balls chance in hell I'd ever pay $650 for a pair of shoes some Asian kid was paid 30 cents to assemble 60 cents worth of material. I wonder how many welfare dollars and food stamp dollars are wasted on that kind of nonsensical purchase?
I'd venture to say zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom