• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Zeiss Scope - Like New - Nice Japanese Glass at Affordable Price!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneMoreTrade

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
432   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Zeiss Scope - Like New - Nice Japanese Glass at Affordable Price!

Zip Code: 30062

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $200 face-to-face or if you want to pay $15 for shipping then $215 shipped

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Zeiss Terra 4-12x42 Rifle Scope w/ Hunting Turret model # 522711, like new in box with Zeiss documents.

I love these scopes. Terrific low light gathering and crystal clear. I have 3 of the Zeiss Terra scopes, one on my main hunting rifle, but just do not have a rifle to mount this one on right now.

The Zeiss Terra 3X in 4-12 zoom is a higher-powered scope suited for mid- to long-range hunting applications. Sporting a versatile magnification range, yet still compact enough to manage rugged, mountainous terrain, the Zeiss Terra Scopes sport a low profile that makes it an ideal hunting companion. Zeiss Optics bring a high-contrast, super-bright image to your eye. A 1-inch main tube makes it easy to mount with standard rings, and 1/4-MOA adjustments let you click solidly onto your zero.

This scope is like new, not a mark or flaw anywhere. Due to some family issues, need to meet near the Marietta area on this one. Thanks!

Pictures:
zeiss-1-jpg.1895773

zeiss-2-jpg.1895774

zeiss-3-jpg.1895775

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom