-aftermarket light pull trigger
-aftermarket buffer tube and spring
-nylon sling
Includes
- (3)30 round mags
-200 rounds .556
-150 rounds .223
Only 30 rds shot
Must be legally allowed to purchase a firearm and must show carry permit or GA drivers license to confirm age/residency.

Pictures:
7842E4FA-CF6E-47FA-9F0A-49C748962271.jpeg
15418A0D-8041-4761-8A96-177E4011B749.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I'm not here for the rifle, just admiring the tape line on your baseboards.
Well ty sir I appreciate you noticing!..baseboards are ready for you to paint lol.. listen, you guys are the pros here and are very knowledgeable. I’ll admit I’m a babe in the woods. My nephew in the USAF built this for me about two years ago and would welcome your input on a fair price for this AR..ty y’all

Wylde 16”
i think he was wanting to know the name brand of the rifle. who made the lower,who made the upper,brand of rail,brand of bcg. lots can go into a "built" AR. lots of guys will shy away from them. in most cases those guys buy a spikes or aero,upgrade the rail,replace the trigger,change the flash hider,add a bad lever,ambi safety,ambi mag release,ambi charging handle,new butt stock,change the sights, put in a better buffer & spring,and then talk trash about your "franken" gun...

Well ty sir I appreciate you noticing!..baseboards are ready for you to paint lol.. listen, you guys are the pros here and are very knowledgeable. I’ll admit I’m a babe in the woods. My nephew in the USAF built this for me about two years ago and would welcome your input on a fair price for this AR..ty y’all
Welcome aboard. We’re just bustin’ your balls... we mean no harm really and you’ll find the majority of the members here are good people and are willing to help you any way they can.

It helps to know the manufacturer of the rifle and its components to assess a dollar value.
It’s worth whatever it’s worth to you and whatever anyone is willing to pay for it if they want it bad enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom