• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FT 1932 REMINGTON MODEL 12 <C> 22CAL /// SHORT, LONG, AND LONG RIFLE - JUST...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLIP

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
STOCKS REFINISHED
657   1
Reaction score
Item Name: FS price DroP REMINGTON MODEL 12 22 S, L, LR tube fed pumper $435 now!

Zip Code: 30097

Item is for: SALE 435

Caliber: 22S, 22L, 22LR

Willing to Ship: NO

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: PICKED THIS UP FROM A FRIEND
HE WANTS TO SELL

HERE IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEFORE YOU...
REMINGTON MODEL 12
PUMP ACTION 22 WITH A RARE 21" BARREL
WALNUT STOCK AND PLASTIC REMINGTON UMC (STOCK) BUTTPLATE
THESE RIFLES WERE SAID TO BE DEADLY ACCURATE, AND ARE NOW VERY COLLECTIBLE AS WELL AS GREAT SHOOTERS

I HAVE DATED THIS RIFLE AS 1932, I SEE NO MODIFICATIONS AND OVERALL GREAT SHAPE WITH A BEAUTIFUL UNMOLESTED PATINA

HAPPY EASTER

Pictures:
search

Attachments

• IMG_5530.JPG
    IMG_5530.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_5500.JPG
    IMG_5500.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_5586.JPG
    IMG_5586.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 5
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
C models to the best of my knowledge are pistol grip, crescent butt plate, octagon barrel models with the upgraded sights. I would call that a 12A. Also the rear sight pictured, looks like a slug of epoxy in there?? Should be a screw for elevation adjustments. Regardless, nice little guns for sure. GLWS

C models to the best of my knowledge are pistol grip, crescent butt plate, octagon barrel models with the upgraded sights. I would call that a 12A. Also the rear sight pictured, looks like a slug of epoxy in there?? Should be a screw for elevation adjustments. Regardless, nice little guns for sure. GLWS
There are no modifications and If you would like I will take closer pictures. I did the best research I could and I am not a Remington expert by any means

There are so many minor changes and iterations of them things, it truly is impossible to tell. And believe me, for model 12 Rem's, I've owned somewhere in the 30's I think? Still have around 12 or 15, they can be called anything just about. There are a few models that have things that make them one model or another and that's ironclad. This one here, could be a C, looks more to me like an A, but just my opinion. I don't claim to be an expert on anything, just a guy who's had more than a few of some things....

There are so many minor changes and iterations of them things, it truly is impossible to tell. And believe me, for model 12 Rem's, I've owned somewhere in the 30's I think? Still have around 12 or 15, they can be called anything just about. There are a few models that have things that make them one model or another and that's ironclad. This one here, could be a C, looks more to me like an A, but just my opinion. I don't claim to be an expert on anything, just a guy who's had more than a few of some things....
As I stated I did the best research possible, it does not have a hex barrel, it does not have typical markings, and the really strange part is the barrel is measuring 21 1/2 inches. The area that you are referring to as possible epoxy is just a bad shadow. I believe there is a brass riser down there but I'm not sure. Anyway I would really appreciate others with interests in old rifles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom