FT 45 and 40 Mixed HS range pickup brass

eldrima

Default rank <1000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Frontiersman
71   0
Reaction score
I've got a 5 gallon bucket each of 40 and 45 brass that I'm looking to trade for items I am more likely to use. Most of this was shot by my dad meaning it was once fired although I did find some (probably 5%) that appeared to be reloaded. I tossed out aluminum cases, cracked cases, and ones that had a crushed neck. I've also culled out small primer 45 cases. These are mixed head stamp and have not been polished or cleaned. If you like reloading small primer 45, I have plenty of that too and can accommodate.

Some nickel cases are mixed in. I determine quantity by weight so I'll include and extra 5% to make sure you get the amount needed (and to account for any defective or wrong caliber brass that might have been missed). I place the following values on these:
45 ACP - 1000 pieces (+ extra 5%) - $33
40 S&W - 1000 pieces (+ extra 5%) - $29

Willing to trade for equivalent value reloading items...not necessarily looking to get rid of it all and definitely willing to trade in smaller amounts. I also get down to Newnan pretty often so can possibly meet anywhere in between. I believe I've put a fair trade value on the brass and appreciate you doing the same on your trade offer. Here is what I'm looking for:
300 BLK reloading components - brass, converted brass, Lil' Gun powder, H110 powder, projectiles (especially sub weight)
Harbor Freight mini chop saw and 300 blk jig
556 brass
Wet tumbler
9MM brass
Titegroup powder
9MM, 40, & 45 projectiles
Primers

Thank you in advance for considering and I'll respond to all offers!
2015-03-12 17.13.47.jpg

Last edited:
Great price on the 45s. Just paid $48 per k on a 10 k lot. Wish I you had posted last month. GLWS but you want need it.
I appreciate it....the 45 brass went quick and I still have a lot of 40 brass left. I try to price things fairly...I probably need to adjust the price on the 40 brass.

Back
Top Bottom