• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT Beretta 92FS ♦️ Wilson Combat Upgraded!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Studiogene

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/ft-beretta-92fs-♦️-wilson-combat-upgraded.1597653/
Item Name: FS/FT Beretta 92FS ♦️ Wilson Combat Upgraded!

Zip Code: 30189

Item is for: Sale or Trade, Value $750
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Wide Open on Trades. Pre '64 Winchester Model 94 & Henry Big Boy .357 with large loop would make top of the list. Also looking for 20ga O/U or SxS

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Beretta 92FS - WIlson Combat Upgraded

Gun is like new and was professionally upgraded as listed below:

WC Fluted Steel Guide w/Chrome Silicon Recoil spring and additional 11.5 lb recoil spring.

WC Elite Hammer - WC has designed this hammer to provide a longer hammer stroke that hits harder so the gun can be run with lighter hammer springs(#14). GREATLY improving the DA and SA trigger pull & eliminating light primer strikes.

WC Steel Trigger

WC Brigadier Trigger Bar/Action Tune

WC Extended Mag Release

WC Reduced #14 Power Hammer spring

WC Chrome Silicon Trigger Spring

WC Ultra Slim G10 grips

WC Slim Single decocker/safety

Original parts included as well

Gun shoots like butter and is in excellent condition, but I have too many 9mm pistols so this one has to find a new home. Wide open on quality trade offerings. No AR15's. Glocks or junk please. Pics below don't do the gun justice.

** I have much better pics that can be emailed. The file conversion when uploading to ODT isn't very clear.

PM or Text (770) 330-0290

Pictures:
20180107_112401-jpg.1454475

20180107_112057-jpg.1454476

The mini didn't last long Simone bought it outright. I see in you post you have to many 9mm's so here lies the question? I need to get rid of the 38lcp and the p22 do you have anything you would be willing to trade for the 2? If not I understand thanks
Drew!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom