Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT BRN 180 gen 2

Zip Code: 30577

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Sig, Geissel, Ak-v, 9mm pistols, etc

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Have a beautiful BRN 180 Gen 2. Upper and lower are BRN 180. Lower has the brn 180 parts kit. This is the 10.5 version. Beautiful pistol and smooth shooting.

It does NOT come with any accessories. I do have an odg folding stock that I can gift to you (you are responsible to sbr it if you choose, odg magpul grip will stay on the pistol. The odg mag does not go with it. The surefire will be replaced with a birdcage muzzle. I’m not 100% sure I want to let this go but figured I’d see what’s out there. Please reasonable with your trade offers. I may take cash so just send an offer.

If we have never done business before you will need to show Ga license and a weapons permit.

I am willing to drive some if it is highly in my favor.

Please do not contact me if you can not legally own a firearm.

I am not sure what I’m looking for so offer away. If it’s not something that peaks my interests a simple no thank you will be replied.

Not set on what I’m looking for in trade offers.

Pictures:
IMG_3100.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom