Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT *Updated TV*Chiappa Rhino 200DS &amp; 320rds

Zip Code: 30577

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $900 TV

Caliber: 357Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a very interesting set up of an already interesting gun, a Chiappa Rhino 200DS in .357, which has been mirror polished (not factory available) , with a custom laser engraved Damascus cylinder, which I got from a reputable trader very recently, I wanted to give this revolver a shot because of the great things I’ve heard, no matter how awesome this one is, I’m still not a revolver guy I guess, but it is a very great handling and unique gun that pictures don’t really do justice!
It comes with the Rhino Hogue Grip ($100+ Online), a clear plastic Rhino grip, Chiappa Rhino leather OWB Holster, and 320 rds. of .38 Ammo, I’m looking to trade for other pistols, like H&Ks, metal Sigs, 1911s, nice shotguns/rifles ,but I’m always interested in some oddball or some you don’t see every day, but I’m open to all firearms, Pistols, Rifles and Shotguns, just offer away!

Pictures:
IMG_3539.jpeg
IMG_3538.jpeg
IMG_3542.jpeg
IMG_3543.jpeg
IMG_3541.jpeg
IMG_3540.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have to admit that this is one weird looking gun, guess that is why I really like it. Someone really needs to buy this before I am overcome and submit to my desire to try and find something to trade for it. GLWS

I have to admit that this is one weird looking gun, guess that is why I really like it. Someone really needs to buy this before I am overcome and submit to my desire to try and find something to trade for it. GLWS
Get it man! This thing is a blast to shoot!

IMG_20240321_233201_Original.jpeg

IMG_8678.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom