Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
134   1
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT CZ P07 Tactical with RMR

Zip Code: 30076

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Cajun Gun Works CZ P07 (Black) or regular Black CZ P07 **TV $1100**

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: CZ P07 Tactical (Supressor height sights, threaded barrel and 2 17, not 15 round magazines). Comes with a a Primary Machine Stealth Compensator and a Trijicon RMR (RM01 3.25 MOA) red dot. Slide milled (by Rainier Arms) for the RMR with a dove cut in front if RMR for suppressor height rear sight (no sight included). Have all the original box and docs for the P07 and the RMR.

As much as I'd like to be a red dot fan on pistols, I'm just prefer iron sights.

If you prefer to not have the Stealth Comp and just the thread cover, we can work that out too.

Thanks for looking!
Chris

Pictures:
fullsizer-jpg.2013832

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have the Cajun Pro Kit Black Po7 you're looking for. I'm kind of on the fence though

I love the P07, I have a P07 with the Pro Kit and am setting it up as my race gun. I thought I'd like a red dot, it it haven't grown on me. I'm still faster with fiber optic sights. If your interested in working a trade out, let me know! Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom