85   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT FT Heirloom 4 o'clocks and lantans

Zip Code: 30286

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Other bulbs, cuttings

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm a huge fan of two oldschool southern classics that you won't find at the local nursery. I have a bunch of Four O'clocks in yellow, red, and yellow/red combo. Looking for White or other colors. As you know I you're lucky enough to have some of these fragrant beauties (they went out of fashion in the 20's), they are very easy to propagate from their tubers. They drop seeds and make a ton of little plants all around their base, and you just dig up the little 'taters'. Got ours from a 100 year old black lady down the road when I was a little kid. Would love to trade for different varieties.

Also have some oldschool pink/yellow lantanas my great grandmother planted, and I've propagated a lot from cuttings. These get pretty big and make seeds. Won't find them in a nursery, only goofy stunted little hybrids. Really wanting some of the same kind in the dark Orange/Red variety. Cuttings would be great, little volunteer plants would be fantastic.

EDIT: Mainly looking for Lantanta varieties now, as a great ODT'er traded me a bunch of 4 o'clocks.
Pictures:
img_1672-jpg.1196400

View attachment 1204051 View attachment 1204052
View attachment 1204053

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom