Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Gen 5 Glock 19 MOS trade for Glock 45 MOS

Zip Code: 30518

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Glock 45 MOS straight trade

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Title is pretty dead on. I have a nice Glock 19 MOS that I'm looking to do a straight trade for a Glock 45 MOS. My 19 will come with standard Ameriglo Nightsights (not the suppressor sights on it in the pics), a polished OEM trigger that feels so good, and the magwell. Has a single trigger guard undercut that looks good and also feels great. The magwell really pushes your hand up into the trigger guard for a FIRM grip. Will come with the MOS plates as well. It will come with 2-5 15 round mags. However many 17 rounders you give me, that's how many 15s I'll give you. Has the box also. Your 45 needs to be in great shape like my 19.
The Glock Performance Trigger, RMR, TLR-1, the suppressor height sights, extended slide release, and the tango down mag release will not come with the gun. All that will go back to OEM.

Pictures:
1000003456.jpg
1000003492.jpg
1000003491.jpg
1000003489.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom