FT Lake City 5.56 ammo, trade for.....??

Mark IV

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Just taking a wild swing here, looking to trade into a pistol or rifle, for some 5.56 ammo.
I have ammo-canned 20rd and 30rd boxes of Federal/Lake City XM193 55gr., that I no longer have a need for, and lm hoping to get lucky on a trade deal.
I'm primarily interested in a (un-bubba'd) SKS, or possibly a bolt action in 223 or 308, or 38 revolver, but may consider other stuff, cant hurt to run something by me.
I'm also interested in some 12g shotgun ammo, and possibly a decent bass amplifier.
Thanks.........M.

PS, I am 100% legal, and as always, have no problem showing my Ga. DL and carry permit. Trader must also be a Ga. resident, and meet down here close to me.

Not trying to be evasive or sarcastic, but I've replied to that question a number of times, only to get ghosted every time. And besides, it's not actually relevant exactly how many rounds I have, (not exactly sure myself, but more than a full case, probably less than two), the question is what anyone interested has to trade, and how many rounds they're asking for. :)

Back
Top Bottom