• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FT Llama .380! Baby 1911! Best backup pistol ever! The epitome of CCW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveLobizon

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
13   4
Reaction score
Item Name: FT Llama .380! Baby 1911! Best backup pistol ever! The epitome of CCW!

Zip Code: 30153

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Revolvers with a 3"-4" barrel. Other quality handguns.

Caliber: .380

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: You either love them or hate them but this baby here is the best ccw or backup pistol there is. Its a full size 1911 on a 3/4 scale. Never had a ajam, never had it not operate like a real badass. Fits so nice in the hand, youll instantly fall in love with her. Llamas arent that common and the .380 llama is rare. She comes with 1 magazine and a holster. Just looking at whats out there. Not pressed to move. Wouldnt mind at all keeping her unless something really good comes up. Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
20170618_211726-2-jpg.1220574

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
These are excellent guns, this is my 22, I had one in a 380 it's one of 2 guns I regret selling, wish you had this for sell

Attachments

• 20170617_112450.jpg
    20170617_112450.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 45
I've had two of these-- one blued, and one satin nickle. Everybody who handled them (or shot them) loved them and wanted to buy them from me.
I gave one away as a gift, and I sold the other to a co-worker for his first concealed carry handgun.

P.S. On one of mine, the extractor broke. It still fired fine. I fired several boxes of ammo AFTER the extractor failure and every fired shell extracted and ejected without any issues. That's a tribute to John Moses Browning's fine design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom