Reaction score
Item Name: FT M&P 15 sport loaded for trade for ar pistol

Zip Code: 30643

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Ar pistol in 5.56

Caliber: 5.56/.223

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Drivers license number phone number and address and full name

Item Description: Bought new at the beginning of May and started throwing on upgrades haha. I love this carbine which is why it is not really for sale. Id like to trade for an ar pistol. This has a 15.5 free floated handguard, vltor stock, magpul grip, magpul foregrip and vortex diamondback tactical 4-12x40 scope on it. The flip up irons stay with me unless you have some on yours. Bipod is on it for taking pics to post but I may or may not throw it in. We can talk about all that. I have a lot of money in this ar. Please no crazy offers. Thanks for your time. Trades would only be for an ar pistol or similar. Let me know what you got and thanks for your time. (I still have all originals that came with it stock and the box it came in and lock and all that.)

Pictures:
20201023_174454-jpg.2883788

20201023_174441-jpg.2883790

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom