• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT My conventional mountain bike for your fat tire mountain bike

Grayback

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...bike-for-your-fat-tire-mountain-bike.1711520/
Item Name: FT My conventional mountain bike for your fat tire mountain bike

Zip Code: 30101

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Fat tire mountain bike

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: My F7 is about 8 years old, and in excellent condition, with just a few scratches. Frame measures 20" from center of crank to top of seat tube. 28.5" height to top of top tube at front of seat post tube. Mechanical disc brakes. Replaced the crappy stock fork with a decent Rock Shox Toro fork. Excellent 26" Panaracer Velociraptor tires. Replaced front crankset with replaceable chainring crankset. Due to a few broken spokes (not from a crash) I replaced the rear wheel with a Sun Rims Rhyno Lite wheel. Recent new chain and new shifter cables just installed. I just indexed the gears. Just replaced both brake cables.

This is a great entry level mountain bike. I really like it, but want to get a fat tire bike.

I have no cash to make up the difference in value. If you have a name brand fat tire mountain bike that you want to trade straight up for a conventional mountain bike, let's talk. I am NOT looking for a bike that can be bought at Walmart. I am not looking for a trade for any other kind of item.

This for a trade only, and is not for sale. Please don't ask. I don't want to sell it and then be out of a bike while I hope to find another bike for the same money.

Pictures:
dsc00581-jpg.1486498

dsc00585-jpg.1486500

dsc00582-jpg.1486501

dsc00583-jpg.1486502

dsc00584-jpg.1486504

Back
Top Bottom