• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT Not your Daddy's HiPoint

Bucket99

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/ft-not-your-daddys-hipoint.1366506/
Item Name: FT Not your Daddy's Hi-Point

Zip Code: 31316

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Wide Open, entry level 1911 with cash on my end

Caliber: .40 S&W

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:
Here we have for your consideration some of the finest American craftsmanship to come out of the great state of Ohio. The renowned Hi-Point Model JCP chambered in the popular .40 S&W round.
Made from 100% American parts and labor and a fully transferable lifetime warranty, this heirloom quality firearm will bring enjoyment for future generations as well.

This time tested and battle proven design has earned a reputation with urban community organizers as well as the rural pharmaceutical entrepreneur for it's low cost and reliability. Don't miss your chance to own the finest quality handgun to grace the ODT forums in quite sometime. As with all ODT listings my asking price will be higher than your LGS and trades must be heavily in my favor. If you want to make a deal, you must come to me. Atlanta sucks and I never go there so don't ask. This gun is LNIB, only 250 rounds through it.
If I can't take advantage of someone and screw them in a trade I will threaten to put this back in the safe, that's where it is queen. The second paragraph in this listing was made in jest, if you don't understand the irony then you don't ODT much and I don't trust you with my beloved Hi-Point passed down from GranDad Bucket and I'm only selling to pay for my transgender black labradoodle identity gender reassignment surgery, I need the money but all trades considered. Think that about covers it, please feel free to post all comments below. Happy Valentine's Day! I asked my wife she said I could sale it
https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/ft-hi-point-4095.1346392/
MSRP $219.00 from the official Hi-Point site
If this price is out of line please by all means start a rant thread about it, excuse me a discussion about firearm values is what it's called nowadays.
I am a HiPoint aficionado so I know what these are worth.

Features:
+P rated
High-impact polymer frame
High-impact grips
Durable, attractive easy-grip finish
3-dot, fully adjustable sights
Magazine disconnect safety
Quick on-off thumb safety
100% American parts & assembly

Pictures:[Broken External Image]:

img_3305-jpg.1052726

img_3306-jpg.1052728

[Broken External Image]:

It's still a Hi Point, but a beefed up one nonetheless!
But I bet it gets better looking right about last call :)

Item Name: FT Not your Daddy's Hi-Point

Zip Code: 31316

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Wide Open, entry level 1911 with cash on my end

Caliber: .40 S&W

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:
Here we have for your consideration some of the finest American craftsmanship to come out of the great state of Ohio. The renowned Hi-Point Model JCP chambered in the popular .40 S&W round.
Made from 100% American parts and labor and a fully transferable lifetime warranty, this heirloom quality firearm will bring enjoyment for future generations as well.

This time tested and battle proven design has earned a reputation with urban community organizers as well as the rural pharmaceutical entrepreneur for it's low cost and reliability. Don't miss your chance to own the finest quality handgun to grace the ODT forums in quite sometime. As with all ODT listings my asking price will be higher than your LGS and trades must be heavily in my favor. If you want to make a deal, you must come to me. Atlanta sucks and I never go there so don't ask. This gun is LNIB, only 250 rounds through it.
If I can't take advantage of someone and screw them in a trade I will threaten to put this back in the safe, that's where it is queen. The second paragraph in this listing was made in jest, if you don't understand the irony then you don't ODT much and I don't trust you with my beloved Hi-Point passed down from GranDad Bucket and I'm only selling to pay for my transgender black labradoodle identity gender reassignment surgery, I need the money but all trades considered. Think that about covers it, please feel free to post all comments below. Happy Valentine's Day! I asked my wife she said I could sale it
https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/ft-hi-point-4095.1346392/
MSRP $219.00 from the official Hi-Point site

Features:
+P rated
High-impact polymer frame
High-impact grips
Durable, attractive easy-grip finish
3-dot, fully adjustable sights
Magazine disconnect safety
Quick on-off thumb safety
100% American parts & assembly

Pictures:[Broken External Image]: