• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT Rare * Smith and Wesson Model 37-2 Pre-lock Firing pin on hammer FACTORY BOBBED **

JHW

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...-firing-pin-on-hammer-factory-bobbed.1803229/
Item Name: FT Rare * Smith and Wesson Model 37-2 Pre-lock Firing pin on hammer FACTORY BOBBED **

Zip Code: 30601

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Other Fine Smith & Wesson Revolvers, Brownings, Glocks, maybe more can add cash if needed Try Me I don't bite

Caliber: .38 S&W Special

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For Trade a nice pretty rare Smith & Wesson Model 37-2 one of only 1,450 produced no box or docs just the gun and choice of grips factory or the ones shown or both.
Picked it up from another member and just did not end up carrying like a thought so I would like to trade it to a good home.

Located in Athens, GA 30601

9riZnmQ.jpg

plBpLzF.jpg

lrklU2e.jpg

Nice ! I have a set of those same red Pachmayrs on my trusty Airweight, they're a big improvement over the tiny plastic scales mine came with (and they look even better on this black pistol). I tried to hunt down another set a while back, but I think they've been discontinued.

Reactions: JHW
Nice ! I have a set of those same red Pachmayrs on my trusty Airweight, they're a big improvement over the tiny plastic scales mine came with (and they look even better on this black pistol). I tried to hunt down another set a while back, but I think they've been discontinued.
If you want a spare set pm me.

Back
Top Bottom