• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT Ruger Target MKIII 5.5"

StuP

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/ft-ruger-target-mkiii-5-5.1470596/
Item Name: FT Ruger Target MKIII 5.5"

Zip Code: 30047

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Smith Victory, 22 target revolvers, Hi Standard 22 semi, Taurus 357 blued 4", silver at spot.

Selling price / trade value is $325. Sorry if I confuse anyone with that being the same ;)

Caliber: 22

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for trade is a very clean MKIII Target. To the best of my knowledge it's had 325 rounds through it by the first owner. Box and original accessories, scope rail, great clean gun, magazine disconnect removed.

Looking for Smith Victory, Other 22 target handguns, might consider other small quality edc in 380, Taurus 357 blued 4", silver at spot. I'm thinking the trade value is $325, cash either way to even the deal is fine.

FTF near Lilburn / Snellville, PM me please.

Pictures:
ruger-3-jpg.727824

ruger-2-jpg.727825

ruger-1-jpg.727827

Okay so hold on a minute are you saying you're selling price and your trade price are the same??? How can this be?

BTW you will like the Victory if you pick one up. I know it hurts to say that from a guy whose they die hard Ruger Mark guy.

Okay so hold on a minute are you saying you're selling price and your trade price are the same??? How can this be?

It's a lie actually, if anyone offers a trade all of a sudden the value will be $1325 and I'll claim a typo, I'd hate to buck ODT conventions :peace:

Back
Top Bottom