• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FT Sig Sauer C3 1911. Stainless on Rosewood. Gorgeous gun with nice mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RR Hunter

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
54   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT Sig Sauer C3 1911. Stainless on Rosewood. Gorgeous gun with nice mods!

Zip Code: 30101

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1,100 or anything that interests me

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I've got my beautiful Sight C3 up for trade, just out of curiosity.
It's got an STI Match Trigger, Wilson Combat spring kit, target sights, and skeletonized hammer.

These are extremely uncommon guns and were a very limited production by Sig.

Very little rounds through it, will possibly include a nice leather IWB and extended magazine and maybe some ammo too!

I prefer trade, but if you're interested in purchasing it PM me.

Pictures:
img_20180414_181009-jpg.1595977

img_20180406_182912-jpg.1595978

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Looks like Stock C3, I bought mine new from buds it has 3/4 solid trigger, like one in the picture above, It also features skeleton hammer and target Sights. It was $879 before tax paid 963.82 out the door. Do extra mags and ammo come with this package?
https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/mobile/product/50956/redirect

The factory equipment comes with the gun in the bags these parts were purchased in!! They are most certainly %100 aftermarket. And the trigger it came with is silver and the plain style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom