• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FT Supporter Fee Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmowerman2010

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
94   4
Reaction score
Item Name: Supporter Fee Giveaway

Willing to Ship: No

Item is for: Trade Only

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Give away

Item Description: OK I was graced by receiving the free supporter giveaway and I would like to pass on the wealth. As before i will pick a random number from 1 to 25. ok I have it wrote down . Lets see who gets it and if more than one gets the same number I will give away 2 or 3 or 4 who ever gets the number will get a paid supporter sent to O Steve . But there are requirements you must have become a member in the last few months and have at least 5 positive feedback with no negatives . Thanks God Bless and Good Luck

Well we had one but it was brought to mt attention by a fellow ODT member that this was for newbies as you guys call us since i have only been a member a few month's my self but I believe in supporting things you love!

To clear this up ! this offer is for new comers who are not already Supporters :) we are still only at one so far is that all we are going to get ? Come on guys we can do better !

Come on guys I tell you what everybody that has posted Hit me with another number ( Yes lets double our odds here ) you guy hit it again and I will hold until noon tomorrow to give everybody a far chance :)

WE HAVE A WINNER THE NUMBER WAS 22 SO Aegis WILL BE GETTING THE FREE SUPPORTER PAYMENT :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom