• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FT Trade only: Microtech Ultratech S/E OTF Automatic Knife Tactical...

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkdaddy

Coast Guard Icon Supporter
Graduate, ODT class of 2010!!
165   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Trade only: Microtech Ultratech S/E OTF Automatic Knife Tactical...

Zip Code: 30683

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: ?????

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am looking to trade this really nice OTF knife for a Side opener Auto Open knife of the same quality and value. I received this as a gift last year from my son and his wife. Due to old CMC injuries and severe arthritis in my thumb joints along with a newly diagnosed disease that affects my hand strength, I am struggling to open this knife. Microtech knives are tight opening and I do not want to go through the hassle of sending it in to be loosened. I just want a button side opener. This is already registered with microtech under my name. I am pretty sure it really does not matter with their life time warranty. If anyone is interested and is local to my area...Athens...I can no longer drive a vehicle so my travel is limited. I am also planning on attending some Birthday deal for a member called Biker something?? I could complete a deal there also. Please let me know, and thanks for looking!!

Steve D.

Pictures:
IMG_3428.jpg
IMG_3427.jpg
IMG_3426.jpg
IMG_3425.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom