• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT UN-Molested and all Original, 3yr old Glock19 ***FOR TRADE ***

Deleted member 38641

Default rank <4500 posts
US Army (Retired)
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...l-original-3yr-old-glock19-for-trade.1386610/
Item Name: FT NON-Stippled and NON-Altered Gen4 Glock19

Zip Code: 31313

Item is for: Trade Only

Trade Value or Items Looking For: See Below

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No - Just want to see some (Valid) Georgia Identification is all.

Item Description: What I have here is a perfect condition, non altered, un-modified, and completely factory original Gen4 Glock19

As you already know, unmodified Glock's in this condition are hard to find since everyone wants to make modifications and do all kinds of crazy stippling and other irreversible modifications to them. This one has not had one single modification done. Just like getting if from your Local Gun Store. I am the original owner and purchased it sometime in 2014. It has had about 4 mags (give or take) of 115 Grain, Ball ammo through it and that is it. Not even time to develop that known 'Smiley Face' on the barrel. It will be accompanied by everything that it came with when newly purchased.

This is NOT a Blue Label Glock and the only Non Blue Label Glock that I own.

I am not interested in selling really and only want to trade for one thing, a like condition Gen4 Glock 17 MOS. Even trade with no cash exchanged on either end. It would have to be in complete factory original condition like my G19.

So, if you are looking for or want an un-altered Gen4 Glock19 and have an un-altered Glock17 MOS that you don't like or possibly don't need then, we can make a deal.
<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>
The only trades I would even consider would be other handguns, insanely in my favor or, I would only sell for what it would cost to order myself a new Blue Label, G17 MOS.

A New Blue Label Gen4 G17 MOS costs me -----> Link --->> https://www.gtdist.com/products/guns-firearms/glock-17-gen4-mos-9mm-fs-3-mags.html

****** NOTE ******
MUST Meet within 30 minutes from my location which is, approximately 35 miles South West from Savannah.

Pictures:
1-jpg.1111193

2-jpg.1111194

3-jpg.1111195

4-jpg.1111196

5-jpg.1111199

Back
Top Bottom