• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT Wasr collection

GunsRlove88

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/ft-wasr-collection.1983315/
Item Name: FT Wasr collection

Zip Code: 30143

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Arsenal slr-104fr other aks, mp5s, sig mpx, not sure just make me an offer

Caliber: 7.62, 5.45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Well the time has come to trade my wasrs, I've got a wasr-2 in 5.45 a rare sight a factory ak74 good shape just needs a new dust cover instead of that goofy picatinny rail one, next is a wasr 10 new production 2013 trunnion date, and lastly a underfolder wasr same as a wasr 10 but you guessed it has a underfolder stock all guns are in good shape and have never gave me a problem

Pictures:
image-jpeg.2159145

Could I get more details on the Underfolder? I know recent WASR’s have been good but older ones had some issues like severe mag wobble, canted sights and loose folding stocks. Any issues you’ve had or noticed?

Could I get more details on the Underfolder? I know recent WASR’s have been good but older ones had some issues like severe mag wobble, canted sights and loose folding stocks. Any issues you’ve had or noticed?
Yessir the gun has a tight mags well with little to no mag wobble no canted sights or gas block the underfolder has some wiggle in it but nothing serious move a little up and down but that's about it

Yessir the gun has a tight mags well with little to no mag wobble no canted sights or gas block the underfolder has some wiggle in it but nothing serious move a little up and down but that's about it
Sorry for all the questions but is this a wasr built by century arms or one imported and built at the factory?

Back
Top Bottom