61   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT XDm .45 / Glock 17 / M&P 9mm

Zip Code: 30519

Item is for: Trade Only

Trade Value or Items Looking For: 425 each. Looking for DA revolvers, see below

Caliber: 45acp / 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No BoS. Happy to show DL / carry permit, and may ask to see your DL.

Item Description: Up for trade is a Springfield XDm .45, 3rd gen Glock 17 and a fullsize M&P 9mm. I'm interested in trading any 1 gun or the XDm + only 1 of the 9mms. Not interested in any trades involving both of the 9mms. All guns include their box and 2 magazines (total).

Primarily looking for double action revolvers with calibers .44 (mag or special), .45 ACP, or .410 / .45LC. Want a 4 inch barrel at most, but definitely prefer shorter.

Open to some .357 / .38s, but I already have a 19 and 642, so I probably won't be interested in 5 shot guns or steel models with 4in barrels. A S&W 386 would be great.

Last interest would be something from Norinco or other Chinese firearms, as long as it is in a fairly common caliber and not customized.

Meet within a 20 minute drive or so of the Mall of Georgia.

IMG_1802.JPG
IMG_1801.JPG
IMG_1805.JPG
IMG_1804.JPG

IMG_1798.JPG
IMG_1799.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom