• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Full Auto Frenzy November 13, 2021

You didnt read anything did you?

Fee to get in is $20.00 pp, feel free to bring anything to sell or trade I have a new place I can set up this year for a small swap meet too.
BBQ from Top Dawg Grillers,

@HydroAuto @ShawnZR-1 @cjnowell72 @Hood886 AK74U AK74U @Crochet556 Hayata Hayata @rOmiLaYu @TresMonos @inkandammo imawoodsman imawoodsman @PlumNyet @Plumminfool UptaCamp UptaCamp medium187mph medium187mph @Kman @Treehawk @overdfl BIKER13 BIKER13 @Earl Adams
@Apollo @rumrunner55
If I called you out, the prize is you get $5.00 off at gate, for being loyal RHR customers.

How much to get in?

You didnt read anything did you?
Actually I briefly read all 8 pages of the post. I read a 20 dollar entrance fee and I also read a 50 dollar entrance fee. I read spectators are welcome if they bring a gun to shoot, with me being 3 hours away I wanted to make sure what I was getting into. I didn’t want to drive that far and get turned away at the door… I apologize if I pissed you off but I didn’t waste my Saturday…

That $50 fee was a joke that I posted. You didnt piss me off whatsoever. :boink: :boink: Enjoy for me!! Well worth the drive and I drive 2 hours each way.

Actually I briefly read all 8 pages of the post. I read a 20 dollar entrance fee and I also read a 50 dollar entrance fee. I read spectators are welcome if they bring a gun to shoot, with me being 3 hours away I wanted to make sure what I was getting into. I didn’t want to drive that far and get turned away at the door… I apologize if I pissed you off but I didn’t waste my Saturday…

I haven't gone the last few years, but before, they've set aside a target area for 22LRs. that was fun (w/o breaking the bank)! I would, at minimum, bring a 22 rifle & pistol.

I haven't gone the last few years, but before, they've set aside a target area for 22LRs. that was fun (w/o breaking the bank)! I would, at minimum, bring a 22 rifle & pistol.
We may show up, it’s not a cost thing. For some reason I can’t find my ammo in quantities. I have a ton of AR’s but that gets boring, except for the new 50 Beowulf build. Can’t find ammo for that though. Lol. The only other gun that I would bring that I would want to shoot is my 686. That’s one of the reasons I joined this site is to see if people had ammo I could buy, so far no love for the Beowulf which I admit is a little ridiculous but I didn’t have one yet. Lol

We may show up, it’s not a cost thing. For some reason I can’t find my ammo in quantities. I have a ton of AR’s but that gets boring, except for the new 50 Beowulf build. Can’t find ammo for that though. Lol. The only other gun that I would bring that I would want to shoot is my 686. That’s one of the reasons I joined this site is to see if people had ammo I could buy, so far no love for the Beowulf which I admit is a little ridiculous but I didn’t have one yet. Lol
I'll be bringing my .50 BMG Serbu but I don't think its the same round for a Beowulf.

It's a LOT of fun to shoot at the big steel targets at close to 100 yards with a pistol!

Back
Top Bottom