• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Full Auto Frenzy November 9

Yea. QRF sets their prices. It really depends on what it is. I think normally its 25 and up (please bring the M2).

Another EXCELLENT experience, I must say. We had a blast! Literally and figuratively!

GREAT food truck. Those brisket tacos were incredible but my son't brisket nachos were off the chain! Wait, I'm old, not sure what the hip kids say these days.

Quiet Riot MG rentals were most excellent again this year. Always wanted to shoot a SAW and now that one is checked off the bucket list.

For the folks shooting all the video - does anyone know where that footage is posted?

Can't wait 'til our M&G and then the FAF next year!

Another EXCELLENT experience, I must say. We had a blast! Literally and figuratively!

GREAT food truck. Those brisket tacos were incredible but my son't brisket nachos were off the chain! Wait, I'm old, not sure what the hip kids say these days.

Quiet Riot MG rentals were most excellent again this year. Always wanted to shoot a SAW and now that one is checked off the bucket list.

For the folks shooting all the video - does anyone know where that footage is posted?

Can't wait 'til our M&G and then the FAF next year!
Here is my video

Back
Top Bottom