• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Full auto mp5K

Yes, I do ;) Some people love it , some people hate it. To each is own! Here is a better picture of it.

i54.tinypic.com_wqyjr.jpg

Looks sweet. Are you a commy though? ;)

I understand fully what it means and since the soviet union is no more than it really does not matter to much. I'm an american. But I still have love for the soviet union. They brought us the ak-47! What's not to love. Plus if it was not for their cutthroat fighting in wwii, nazi germany would still be around today.

From time to time I run into what I call "die hard commie haters". They get all pissy because of my tattoo. These are the same people that shop at walmart and costco, they buy computers and cell phones all of which come from a communist country. I find the whole thing funny.

Last edited:
LOL, I hear ya. Funny thing is that when I went to Afghanistan for the first time in 2006-2007 I was in some remote areas where Americans had not been since the war started in 2001(upper Kunar province in the highlands), the locals speak their own language and thought we were either Russian or British!! They were that out of touch with world/national events.

I understand fully what it means and since the soviet union is no more than it really does not matter to much. I'm an american. But I still have love for the soviet union. They brought us the ak-47! What's not to love. Plus if it was not for their cutthroat fighting in wwii, nazi germany would still be around today.

From time to time I run into what I call "die hard commie haters". They get all pissy because of my tattoo. These are the same people that shop at walmart and costco, they buy computers and cell phones all of which come from a communist country. I find the whole thing funny.

haha I don't know about not hating commies, but I don't hate your tat. Your amazing call out is true 100% though. How can you complain about communism when you support it? I have never stepped foot in a costco, not patronized walmart in about 5 years after some research, I build my own computers although some parts come from foreign countries and I have not had such luck with a cell phones. Communism is still a bad thing I hope we can all agree...not that the GOP or dems offer much different. Didn't mean to send your thread to the boiler room if I did. More videos of auto please :)

Admiring an inventor is quite another story. Mikhail Kalashnikov made a great rifle without doubt.

I guess it has a lot to do with age. I'm the cold war age and spent a lot of time in Europe seeing what the movement behind that symbol did to the people, for me it's like wearing the swastika because you like the MG42 or any of the other great weapon they made.

Just because they made (one tank sgt) a fantastic rifle and had their own agenda in WWII is not a good enough reason for me to have a tat. I just see it as everything else in this country now. If you didn't live it, you would not understand it or what it means to the folks that did live it. You might have seen what's in the books, but I've seen the faces and the desperation.

Like we have both said "To each is own".

Its good that people talk about issues like this one. We are tought to hate things that are not american, while the dems damn near turn our country into a communist country. The war in Afghanistan always makes me sad when I see it on the news. Our troops have sooooo many stupid rules. The soviets killed everything that moved for over 10 years and still got nowhere. They use to pile people up like firewood and run them over with their tanks. They killed over 1 million people and still lost. I just wish the people on the hill would understand that. Thanks for your service steve. I know it had to be rough over there.

Its very true that the soviets did some horrable things but so has our government. There is a HUGE differance between my tattoo of a hammer and sickle and a nazi swastika. You can still understand what people went though by reading books. Thats like hating america because we killed a bunch of indians. Every country has made mistakes. How poor russia is now, id say they paid for their mistakes. Even when little kids grow up they can still understand and feel the same about events in history. I can watch a video of 9/11 and still have the same feeling I did on that day. I understand where your coming from though. I also have my own personal reasons for all my tattoos. Its not just there because I love AK-47s.

Last edited:
I don't mean to take a shot at you in any way, I figure you got your reasons. I fought for your right to do what you want. Even if I don't agree with you, I'll stand and fight for your right to believe what you want as long as you don't crap on what I believe.

I also feel that others have the right to say what they believe about what we do and say. True freedom is a double edged sword and too many Americans don't know how to understand that.

I don't mean to take a shot at you in any way, I figure you got your reasons. I fought for your right to do what you want. Even if I don't agree with you, I'll stand and fight for your right to believe what you want as long as you don't crap on what I believe.

I also feel that others have the right to say what they believe about what we do and say. True freedom is a double edged sword and too many Americans don't know how to understand that.

No shot at you in anyway. Thank you for your service. I know from reading as I sure you know from real life the east and west german stuff was just one big mess! Thanks for fighting for my right to do as I please! Well done sir :D

Back
Top Bottom