• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamplion

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
3   0
Reaction score
I saw a unique variation of the French MAS 1949 semi auto rifle was up for auction for a steal of a deal. It comes with three magazines and the Seller also has a bunch of 7.5 French ammunition for sale too.

It is 1 out of 6000 the French military contracted for Syria during the Cold War. The giveaway is the integral spike bayonet that fits into the rifle itself. These are much more rare and scare compared to what was made for France’s famous Foreign Legion.

Just thought it worthy of posting online since I came across it on GunBroker. https://www.gunbroker.com/item/942358460

More information available online on these Cold War relics. Cheers!

Apparently Black Powder Bill, the seller, is local to Athens. Anyone know him?
Highly Recommended.
Black Powder Bill is an upstanding and authentic man. A good Vet and just all around decent human being. No complaints with him or what he sells. Just thought it was interesting that rifle he had was rare and a steal of a deal.

Highly Recommended.
Black Powder Bill is an upstanding and authentic man. A good Vet and just all around decent human being. No complaints with him or what he sells. Just thought it was interesting that rifle he had was rare and a steal of a deal.
Lol.…..Thanks, Bill

just curious if there was another shop / FFL in the area I didn’t know about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom