• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ga corona lock down predictions.

When will Ga get locked down?

• Total voters
I’ve been self quarantining on the mountain for years. I got several brush piles burned today, worked in the garden, fired a few rounds at the range and baked two loaves of bread after grinding hard red wheat berries into flour. Got a bunch of brass cleaned last week to start reloading this week while it’s raining.

Like I told @DinkyDau the other day, I’m not anti-social just selectively social so it doesn’t bother me or my wife to stay home.

Curfew starts tonight here in Lee Co. 10-6. Albany is getting hit pretty good, hospital full, expanding to a fourth EC, 7th death today. Supposed to have a CDC person here tomorrow to help figure out why it's blowing up. Well, one group of folks here will not be told what to do. That's it..but the leaders can't say anything...wouldn't get re-elected. JMO, of course.

Curfew starts tonight here in Lee Co. 10-6. Albany is getting hit pretty good, hospital full, expanding to a fourth EC, 7th death today. Supposed to have a CDC person here tomorrow to help figure out why it's blowing up. Well, one group of folks here will not be told what to do. That's it..but the leaders can't say anything...wouldn't get re-elected. JMO, of course.

Tucker has a 9pm curfew. I must be getting old because that doesn’t alter my life at all.

Stay frosty. Things could get interesting down there pretty quick.

Lockdown would have to include the ODT being offline for everyone to accomplish attitudes and priorities
Well I guess we could all get a 3 day ban for General Attitude Adjustment. But damn, 3 to 5 days of sitting here and scrolling for hours on Netflix and Hulu for something I ain't already seen... Seems harsh . Might have to resort to reading a damn book ! :shocked:

Back
Top Bottom