• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ga Gun Store BF Deals

ok, so shoot me straight. does this place have like ONE Trijicon MRO for that price just to get you in the door or should they have some stock? I work nights but I'd forego some sleep on a good deal and drive an hour to get there. Has anyone been there before on black Friday? Is it a madhouse and they'll sell out quick or do you think I'd be safe getting there around 1? I know no one can say for certain...just wondering what the atmosphere is like there on big sale days. Seems like a good shop though from everything I've read.

ok, so shoot me straight. does this place have like ONE Trijicon MRO for that price just to get you in the door or should they have some stock? I work nights but I'd forego some sleep on a good deal and drive an hour to get there. Has anyone been there before on black Friday? Is it a madhouse and they'll sell out quick or do you think I'd be safe getting there around 1? I know no one can say for certain...just wondering what the atmosphere is like there on big sale days. Seems like a good shop though from everything I've read.
It's very popular in my experience, people will show up a couple hours before they open and wait at the door. They'll have some stock but they aren't going to have 100 of every gun. It's worth going but unless you head there after work don't be surprised if they run out of a couple things very fast. I wouldn't drive from super far away unless I was coming early.

They have excellent deals even not on Black Friday (used like new gen 4 Glock 19s with mags/box/docs for $325-$350 for example) and are great folks, because of this there are very popular.

Back
Top Bottom